If, you are a qualified, committed, potential home buyer, be careful to, pay close attention, to many details, but, be certain to fully consider, and examine, the property, characteristics, etc, as well as the house, before committing to purchase, what, to most, is their single – biggest, financial asset! There are many characteristics to consider, but, this article will briefly, consider, six of the key ones. After, over 15 years, as a Real Estate Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, I have discovered, few buyers, are, as prepared, as they should be, and it would be wise, for them, to pay, far – more attention, to many aspects, related to the property, the house, is situated – on! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, these six, and why they are essential, important considerations.
1. Size of property: Are you seeking a specific – sized, property? In general, larger properties, require more maintenance, and expense, to up – keep! How would you like to balance, your needs, wants, reality, costs, expenses, privacy, and other considerations, and, is, the specific size of this particular property, up – to, your preferences, etc?
2. Tree – filled, versus open: How much of your lot, is usable, and, how much is not? Different areas, have, specific regulations, regarding, protecting trees (as opposed to knocking them, down. How would this impact, your desired enjoyment, of the land?
3. Terrain: Is it, a hilly, flat, or something, in – between? How this terrain, affects usage, and possibilities, should be considered, from the onset! Does the pitch, of the land, keep water, from flowing, away, or towards, the house? Obviously, expansion – related issues, etc, are simpler, and less – costly, when property, is more – flat!
4. Distance from neighbors: Some prioritize personal privacy, and, thus, should seen properties, which are a significant difference, from their neighbors, while others, care, far – less, about this! Is there significant distance, to ensure privacy, or, some sort of barrier (such as bushes, etc)?
5. Frontage/ side – yard/ back: In many communities, frontage, is a major factor/ consideration, in terms of real estate taxes! What balance do you seek, between, frontage, front – yard, set – back, from the street, usable side – yard, and back (behind the house? Since, we are all different, with differing tastes, needs, and requirements, make certain, the property layout, fits your needs, and personality, etc!
6. Grounds condition: Evaluate the condition of the grounds of the property! How much will it cost you, to bring – it, to where, you desire? Will landscaping renovations, be urgently needed, and costly, or, basic? What is the overall condition, and what might require immediate attention?
Before buying a house, pay attention to the overall property, and, whether, it fits your needs, requirements, specifications, and will bring you pleasure! The better prepared a buyer is, the more he will enjoy his new home!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10546772